- Music, movies, All Things Zappa, travel, adventure, and Giant Schnauzers
- Travel, music, and work - yes work is a hobby -particularly when you like it
- Fringe, Person of Interest, Touch, and anything with Chef Ramsay
- So many and Forbidden Planet still a personal fav
- Zappa and classic rock stuff
- About me:
- Long time fan of Frank's music and close follower of ZPZ - see at least 4 to 6 shows a year, time and resource dependent, happy to know I was in the audience in all the shows from the original DVD. Enjoyed the YCFOSA shows in 2008. The performances are somewhat of a spiritual event for me, in whatever form they come, new members, special guests, it doesn't matter - my take away from the ZPZ shows can't be measured by money, they are priceless events to me. Being a casual guy whenever I can, I ALWAYS wear Zappa attire on weekends and I can tell you, no matter where I go someone says something positive about Frank, then I bend their ear for as long as I can about ZPZ and hope to bring someone to your shows. Personally, I but two tickets to every show I attend and give one ticket to someone that has never had the pleasure, they leave in awe and you have a new fan, over time the crowds grow younger and younger (or is it I am just older?) I see many college people finding your music at the shows. Dweezil, your father's music is not only from the future, but timeless as well, it doesn't get any better than that! Thank you for keeping it alive and working so hard to bring it to us. The first few years with the video duets with Frank brought me to tears. Thank you for what you do, however the band morphs over the years, the core remains intact!