?You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.?
? Frank Zappa - updated
1 Comment - More updates
- Geography, Civil War, cheeseburgers, my dog Kirby, bridges, hockey, skyscrapers, premium coffee...and I do NOT mean Starbucks, travel, current events, the blues, soccer, old movies, pizza, and and an ocassional cigar.
- Road trips, photography, camping, and girl-watching
- Family Guy, 3rd Rock from the Sun, Deadliest Catch, MythBusters, Discovery Channel, WKRP in Cincinnati, Philly Undercover, Cash Cab, Survivorman, Saturday Night Live, Alaska State Troopers, Northern Exposure, An Idiot Abroad, and History Channel
- There's Something About Mary, Catch-22, The Godfather, Paths of Glory, Broken Trail, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, The Searchers, The Longest Day, For Whom the Bells Toll, True Grit, Alien, Father Goose, The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance, Open Range, and Christmas Story
- Peter Gabriel, Gentle Giant, The Clash, Steve Morse, Zappa Plays Zappa, Yes, Frank Zappa, Joe Satriani, Allman Brothers, Jeff Beck, Pink Floyd, and Collective Soul
- About me:
- I am grumpy,opinionated,sarcastic,cynical,but basically a good person.