Jopie van der Most van Spijk
- Art, typographie, and music.
- Smartphone and brain-puzzles.
- House and Fawlty Towers.
- Meet the Parents, Stranger than Fiction, Bruce Almighty, Shutter Island, and les Vacances de monsieur Hulot.
- Frank Zappa (of course), Dweezil Zappa, Led Zeppelin, the Doors, Jimi Hendrix, Free, Jethro Tull, Fairport Convention, Hot Tuna, Black Sabbath, and Deep Purple.
- Carlos Ruiz Zafon 'El Juego del Angel' (Het Spel van de Engel) and Dan Brown 'the Da Vinci Code'.
- About me:
I became a Frank Zappa fan when I heard CHUNGA'S REVENGE on the radio. The next day I immediately bought that album. When I met my later husband he had the albums I didn't and I had albums he didn't. So, that was a perfect match... We are still happily married. We were also lucky to see Frank Zappa live. September 1973 at the CONCERTGEBOUW in Amsterdam. That was GREAT!! The second time was february 1978 in AHOY, Rotterdam, "it was called 'The Ahoy'... a charming sort of Dutch indoor bicycle racing arena with a concrete floor and a banked wooden track all around the room." Yes, we prefered the CONCERTGEBOUW too.