- Total Points:
- June Points:
- Last Activity:
- Sep 28, 2012 at 1:38 PM
- Member Since:
- Jan 2, 2011
- Family & friends ,extended family really .Travelling , people, music ,gigs,outdoors stuff,judo,aikido,playin the guitar but not as much as I should.
- playin the geetar for own savage amusement , fishing ( always put em back) , marine biology , photography , travel.
- yeah sometimes
- 200 motels of course , the day the earth stood still , the exorcist ,clockwork orange, brazil, holy grail , blade runner , nothing too deep ?
- I can find good stuff in any type of music , but a rocker at heart . Johnny Winter was my first album ever ( Live and ...) went back in the afternoon for Framed but the Sensational Alex Harvey Band . Jeff Healey , utterly mindblowing guitarist , met him and watched him play real close up at his club in Toronto , unique special artist, incredible loss to music.Ry Cooder , the ledgend , Bonnie Riatt , sing the birds from the trees, Paul Rogers the voice of a soulful master.
- moby dick , the old man and the sea for starters,any "cheepnis" horror story , ie the manitou,auto-biogs
- About me:
Ageing disgracefully ! Lived enough for three lifetimes , always lookin to live a bit more.
Hey Dweezil , Just read your blog here to discover I was at the gig when you made your debut ! I remember seeing a "guy" coming round the back of the amps ,( did you have the Van Halen guitar that night ?) and coming on...Read more
Wow what a journey , Jean Luc can cast a spell in seconds , a true maestro. Were waiting for you in Gateshead , safe travels .T...Read more
Straight shootin from the Boss ! Saw a soundcheck back in 78 in Newcastle , Serious stuff , Frank was a presence that changed the room like the headmaster had just come in ! Un forgettable lesson...Read more