- Family & friends , extended family really .Travelling , people, music , gigs, outdoors stuff, judo, aikido, and playin the guitar but not as much as I should.
- playin the geetar for own savage amusement , fishing ( always put em back) , marine biology , photography , and travel.
- yeah sometimes
- 200 motels of course , the day the earth stood still , the exorcist , clockwork orange, brazil, holy grail , blade runner , and nothing too deep ?
- I can find good stuff in any type of music , but a rocker at heart . Johnny Winter was my first album ever ( Live and ...) went back in the afternoon for Framed but the Sensational Alex Harvey Band . Jeff Healey , utterly mindblowing guitarist , met him and watched him play real close up at his club in Toronto , unique special artist, incredible loss to music.Ry Cooder , the ledgend , Bonnie Riatt , sing the birds from the trees, and Paul Rogers the voice of a soulful master.
- moby dick , the old man and the sea for starters, any "cheepnis" horror story , ie the manitou, and auto-biogs
- About me:
Ageing disgracefully ! Lived enough for three lifetimes , always lookin to live a bit more.
Hey Dweezil , Just read your blog here to discover I was at the gig when you made your debut ! I remember seeing a "guy" coming round the back of the amps ,( did you have the Van Halen guitar that night ?) and coming on......Read more
Straight shootin from the Boss ! Saw a soundcheck back in 78 in Newcastle , Serious stuff , Frank was a presence that changed the room like the headmaster had just come in ! Un forgettable lesson......Read more