- Total Points:
- June Points:
- Last Activity:
- Jun 15, 2013 at 3:50 AM
- Member Since:
- Nov 21, 2010
- Home surgery.
- Window licking and counting old chewing gum spots on the footpath.
- Little fairy Jimbo slides down the slippery dik
- Sauteing onions wearing a polyester bowling shirt and no pants.
- Today I have heard Bb, D, C and F# major around 15 times, so I guess that's the favourite today. Plus a few whole tones, so they're extra special.
- Signs, toilet walls are usually pretty funny and Footrot Flats, all tenor recorder beginners books, the price list at the local car wash.
- About me:
Yabby race caller
Hi Poodle. Married life is great (yes it did happen!). Jace is awesome :) Haven't had the chance for a honeymoon yet, but the time we were planning has now been quashed due to work commitments. It WILL happen this century!...Read more