- Listening to music, Playing the drums, Trading forex (foreign currencies), and trying to make money.
- All of the above. And I like to go out and eat food - curry usually.
- Don't watch it - it rots the mind. Years of watching it when I was younger proves that. Besides and I rarely sit down long enough to get into anything but if I do then it's usually to watch a documentary.
- Life of Brian, One flew over the cuckoos nest, Baby Snakes, Dub Room Special, Zappa Plays Zappa, and most Disney kids films (I watch them with the kids - honest!)
- Zappa (of course!!) Pretty much everything else from Gong to Gorillaz to The Police (I know, but I'm a drummer and Stewart Copeland rocks), most prog rock, Zeppelin (would be criminal not to), and even Microdisney! If it's music and there's passion then I'll be there listening and dancing.
- Music autobiographies and factual books so I can bore my wife with what I know (all useless information so maybe she's right to get bored). Not fiction.
- About me:
Been a Zappa fan since I was in my early teens. Couldn't get enough of the great man - still can't. I only saw Frank once on the 'Broadway the Hardway tour in '88 which was amazing and I love to see Dweezil when he's in the UK. Saw him in Bristol in 2009, Cambridge in 2010 and very much looking forward to Bristol again in November 2011.
I play the drums (Vinnie and Bozzio inspired me) and I can hold my own in a gig although I'm a bit far out for the musicians I tend to play with. Maybe one day I'll get over to the States and join in on a Zappa Bootcamp. Now that would be a dream come true.
I have three lovely young children who keep me busy when I'm home. I play them Zappa whenever I can and we all dance.
It's great to be here. Music is the best!
Ben posted a comment on the profile status I've been listening to a lot of my dad's music from the 60's trying to figure out what's next for the February ZPZ tour. A few obscure tunes have started the wheels turning... Time for bed now.2011-12-20 18:44:38 UTC