- Total Points:
- June Points:
- Last Activity:
- Apr 27, 2012 at 10:47 PM
- Member Since:
- Jul 17, 2010
- First and foremost music. And my children I guess follow after that, I have two girls.;;))
- Travelling, I love seeing the world and meeting people from all over, seeing their customs and getting to know something else then the tiny island I live on.
- I like nature programmes but also watch a lot of junk like House, Dexter, Six feet under, just things that go in one ear and out the other.
- All that jazz, Hair, all Disney movies.
- Zappa of course, David Bowie, Roxy music, Jazz and blues. But I try and listen to everything, regardless of what type of music it is, there is a lot of good music out there.
Days are getting longer, so very much cheerful, let me tell you. And summer holidays in sight so I am a happy bunny. Oh, indeed, ZPZ is on our radar, think we might have to wait one more year for things to get slightly more...Read more