- Playing geetar, being silly, singing, belly dancing, travelling, nature, learning diverse cultures, languages, writing songs, seeing great live music, people who aren't afraid to be silly whenever/wherever they be, cats, native american culture, shamanism, astrology, wittiness in general, yoga, painting, life drawing, photography...
- Flight of the Conchords, Triumph the Insult Comic Dog, Family Guy, SouthPark, Californication, Nighty Night, Chelsea Lately, Dexter...
- Amazon Women on the Moon, Spinal Tap, Airplane, Ashes & Snow, Sita sings the Blues, Monty Python, Will Farrell, Stand Up Comedy...
- Frank Zappa, Free, Bad Company, Chris Cornell, Alice in Chains, Ani Difranco, Grace Slick, Tori Amos, Norah Jones, U2, Crosby Stills & Nash, Neil Young, Pearl Jam, Bruce Springsteen, Eric Clapton, Jethro Tull, Ben Harper, Fela Kuti, Terra Rossa, Sahara Piksie Band!
- The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy (Douglas adams), The Little Prince, MARTIN PRECHTEL, Tom Robbins, Khalil Gibran, Carlos Castaneda, Rumi, Astrology Books and good juicy murders!...
- About me:
My papa played 3 hours of Zappa a day to my mom's belly when she was pregnant with me! (He is a child psychologist, and was studying the then little known facts about what a child can hear in the womb...)
The first sound I can ever remember is the riff to the yellow snow...
My first toys were "Chester" the Gorilla and "Nanook" the eskimo!
I named my first geetar Dweezil and have a barking pumpkin tattoo ;-)
I travelled the world for 15 years, have my own band THE SAHARA PIKSIE BAND and belly dance-teaching and performing in Israel, Europe, U.S. and India!
It was my great pleasure to hang out with the ZPZ crew in Tel Aviv...they "let me take them to the beach...la la la la la la la la la la..."
and it was the most awesome, exciting and emotional night of my life!!! ;-)) PIKSIE POWER!!!