John the King of Plookers
- eating, sleeping and sex(with my wife) but not necessarily in that order, and and an occasional shower
- music, traveling, reading, and reading
- have several but just another way to waste time unless watching FZ DVD's or the History channel
- Monty Python's 'Holy Grail', A Boy and His Dog, Soylent Green, Blindside, and Blindside
- FZ of course and Steve Vai or Joe Satriani also Greg Howe, Vinnie Moore, Tony MacAlpine, Living Colour, Eric Johnson, Steppenwolf, Grand Funk Railroad, Jeff Beck, Van Halen, Chickenfoot, Jimi Hendrix, Blue Oyster Cult, Johnny Winter, Montrose, AC/DC, Mott the Hoople, Mountain Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young, Humble Pie, Joe Walsh, James Gang, Ten Years After, Robin Trower, Rush, Bad Company, Foghat, UFO, Three Doors Down, Filter, Silverchair and the list goes on. To be continued., and Silverchair and the list goes on. To be continued.
- About me:
My mind is the ugliest part of my body