- My grown children and their spouses; Listening to my keyboardist husband play jazz standards- or anything for that matter; my GSD Henry and The Beach
- gardening, cooking, and reading and more reading
- I'm over it except for maybe the Simpsons and Rachel Maddow
- Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou; Juliette of the Spirits; Bringing Up Baby; Pee-Wee's Big Adventure
- The Zappas, of course, Jon Cleary and his Monster Gentlemen, Nrbq, Terry Adams, and John Boutte'
- The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Klay, anything by Neil Gaimon including his children's stories, Harry Potter, and Moby D**k- pretty much anything except Clive Cussler- what a boob
- About me:
Now I'm officially old. I had taken my children to see Frankwhen they were young. For my 60th birthday, my daughter took me to see Dweezil.
Many years ago when I divorced my first husband my mother asked what I got in the property settlement- my reply was- my sanity and my forty Frank Zappa albums.