So what is this chick into, anyway?
- Writing. Jazz. Rock. Fusion. Music in general (only the GOOD stuff). Psychedelic art. I adore color... orange is my favorite, with green, blue, and red right behind. Musical instruments. Harley-Davidson motorcycles! I also enjoy fashion... love 60's/70's stuff, as well as the 60's and 70's themselves.
- I listen to music and write, mostly. I draw and paint once in a while. I like to sew, and I like to cook (when I don't have to do it all the time). I play the violin, a smidgen of keyboards, and am trying to learn to the play guitar now as well. And I absolutely LOVE to people-watch (can be really interesting).
- I don't watch much TV since so much of it seems to be dumb anymore. I like Black Books, and sometimes I watch South Park...
- Highway to H*ll, both the Cream Farewell and Reunion concerts, Cheech and Chong's Next Movie, 200 Motels, The Dub Room Special, Baby Snakes, Van Helsing, The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Witch's Night Out, Creepshow, all six Star Wars films, Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead (both the original and the remake), Tin Man, The Blues Brothers, Rock School, Bad Santa, Almost Famous, The Wiz (because the sets and costumes are very cool)
- Frank Zappa, Ginger Baker by himself and with Cream, Howlin' Wolf, the Mahavishnu Orchestra, Weather Report, John McLaughlin in general, SugarCane Harris, Dweezil Zappa of course. Some Iron Butterfly. Robin Trower, Eddie Harris, The Brecker Brothers, only some Miles Davis, John Mayall, Jean-Luc Ponty, Traffic, Blind Faith, some Hiroshima, Ronnie Laws, Shuggie Otis, Jimi Hendrix, Steve Winwood, Jeff Beck, some Muddy Waters, Eric Clapton, Chuck Berry, ZZ Top, Van Morrison, Pink Floyd, Dr. John, Devo, Harvey Mandel, L. Shankar, some Rolling Stones, Deep Purple, and Buddy Guy.
- Any book about FZ but the Barry Miles book (he's too opinionated), books about the 60s and 70s. Music and writing handbooks, certain sci-fi and horror novels, Ghost Story (by Peter Straub). Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers comics too. Currently enjoying Ginger Baker's autobiography!