the wife just told me we are going to the last night of the opening season of the seattle symphony, they are playing dupree's paradise. they have a new conductor who likes franks music. should be a great show. - updated 2011-09-20 01:35:21 UTC
2 Comments - More updates
- my family and music and being a better human being
- following zpz, remodeling my house, and my dogs are very special to me. keeping up with my instrument.
- once Mtv went to the stupid reality shows and i don"t watch much. i do watch music dvd.
- horror movies and and anything with music will capture my interest.
- ZAPPA, Led Zeppelin, Terry Bozzio, Slayer, Primus, Radiohead, Pink Floyd, Bob Marley, iron maiden, old metallica, Black Sabbath, Jimi Hendrix, Janes Addiction, classical, marching bands drum-lines peek my interest and my ears., and Jazz
- i read music more than books and but i am always open to a good book. just read a great book about woodstock.
- About me:
i am seattle musician. i teach drums and play piano. i am a gay man. i love the band and love what dweezil does for the fans. dweezil, your dad is so proud of you where ever he is. thank tou for the Vancouver BC trip, i will share that story with my grandkids one day.