Twist and Frug
- Biking, Tennis, skiing, hanging with my kids, mountain climbing, great food, great wine, vegetarian eating, ping pong, architecture, meeting people, travelling for great music, touring France, and or most any Euro location..
- See above...
- Tennis and the Tour De France, maybe a little hockey, Letterman, and Ferguson.. T.V. is one of the things wrong with America.. I believe footbore is one of the other things wrong with America, and but the two go hand in hand...
- Holy Grail, Amadeus, Merlin, Lord of The Rings, we see a renaisance theme emerging, Old tennis matches, music dvd's, dont get me started on MTV, lebowski, Braveheart, Catch Me If You Can, African Queen, a year in Provence, Riding in cars with Boys, Spanglish, Annie Hall, and or just about any Woody Allen movie...
- Frank Zappa, Tommy Bolin, Deep Purple, Bigelf, Storm Large, Ian Gillan, Bonamasso, Bernard Allison, Popper, Jono Manson, Zeppelin, Blackmore, Audioslave, Johnny and Edgar Winter, Roger Waters, Goerge Lynch, Black Crowes, The Strolling Scones, Hendrix, Floyd, James Gang, Joe Walsh, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Double Bass Drum Digging Women, DiMeola, Grisman, Not the Dead at all, Bozzio, Keneally, Billy Hulting, Jamie Kime, Joe Travers, Schiela, The Dweez, Pete, Ten Years After, Andy Timmons, Lennon, Nillson, Colaiuta, Beck of the Jeff variety, Phish, The Rolling Stones, Beatles, and Who...
- biography's, no interest in reading fiction. travel books, architecture books, art books, and and have spent quite a bit of time with the negative dialect of Poodle play..
- About me: