Suzy Creamcheese (Erica)
- All things Zappa, forensic psychiatry, photography, MUSIC, microbiology, science, quantum theory, the wondrous brain, and more...
- Some modeling on the side (... a little ugly on the side =P), reading, listening to music, learning, and etc.
- I don't watch much television (haven't actually had it for at least three years), but I enjoy the following shows: Flight of the Conchords, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Dexter, Eastbound and Down, Most Evil, Mystery Diagnosis (love me some Discovery Health), House, and Community
- What the Bleep Do We Know?, Silence of the Lambs, 200 Motels, Baby Snakes, Reservoir Dogs (Tarantino films in general), Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Mulholland Drive, The Big Lebowski, Memento, Fargo, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, True Romance, and Best in Show...
- Frank Zappa, Zappa Plays Zappa, Z, Jamie Kime, Terry Bozzio, Steve Vai, Captain Beefheart, Mike Keneally, Joe Satriani, David Bowie, Elvis Costello, Mr. Bungle, Mike Patton, Dave Grohl, Prince, Queens of the Stone Age, Pantera, Primus, Louis Armstrong, Steely Dan, Boz Scaggs, Miles Davis, Thelonious Monk, Harry Connick, Jr., Leroy Jones, Tommy Bolin, and etc.
- Too many to list...
- About me:
Like most people on this site, I have been a huge Frank Zappa fan for years. I have 40+ Zappa albums (and still going). Actually, I need to replace some of the CDs because I've played them so much! I wish I could have seen him perform live, so you can imagine how excited I was to find out about ZPZ! =D
'Twas quite interesting to have an all FZ radio show at a private (and quite small and snooty) liberal arts college... when all the other students listened to Dave Matthews. It was great getting calls from listeners telling me how fantastic it was to hear ACTUAL MUSIC! =)
It's amazing how much people still misunderstand Frank and his music. They simply don't understand that he was a composer, and they can't even fathom the dedication he put into every single thing that he created.
Oh... about me? I interned at a jail and worked on the psychiatric unit at a hospital for six years, but I plan on going to medical school to become a forensic psychiatrist or enter a program to become a Physician Assistant.
By the way... yes, that really is me in the photo. Modeling is a hobby of mine.
I am a Jersey girl at heart, but I moved to Arizona in August of 2013. On 9/2/13 (my birthday), my girlfriend proposed to me during a hot-air balloon ride!
More to come...