Back on DZW! Looking forward to the Crest Show next February. Hope to see you all there!! Yes, I will b attending the pre-show guitar class too. Cheerio! - updated 2013-10-09 00:12:16 UTC
0 Comments - More updates
- Zappa music, of course!! On line music stuff-- like being on Dweezil's site, telling stories with my camera, and meeting new people. Main interest is in music though.
- Family, music and movies, guitar playing, hiking, swimming, cooking, and sleeping ( haha ).
- Work in it but not enough time to watch since I am busy practicing or working.
- 1.) Star Wars--A New Hope 2.) Return of the King, LOTR 3.) Blade Runner 4.) Good Night and Good Luck 5.) It Might Get Loud 6.) Baby Snakes 7.) A Good Year 8.) Kingdom Of Heaven 9. ) Crouching Tiger, and Hidden Dragon 10. ) Raiders of The Lost Ark
- Frank and Dweezil Zappa, Van Halen ( all eras ), Toto, Steve Morse ( especially any and all things Dregs ), Dream Theater, Miles Davis, Greg Howe, Paul Gilbert, The Beatles, Bigelf, Hiram Bullock, Cheap Trick, Eric Clapton, Doug Doppler, Orianthi, Extreme, Peter Frampton, Jennifer Batten, John Coltrane, Johhny Hiland, Shawn Lane, Mike Stern, Yngwie Malmsteen, Sheila E., Mike Keneally, John McLaughlin, Journey, Allan Holdsworth, Transatlantic, Steve Vai, Rush, Dave Brubeck, Joe Satriani ( and yes, CHICKENFOOT too ), Jaco Pastorius, Racer X, Patrick O Hearn, Ozzy, KISS, Michael Landau, Genesis, Johnny Guitar Watson, B.B. King, Jimi Hendrix ( particularly the Band Of Gypsies stuff ), Herbie Hancock, Tribal Tech, Oz Noy, Katy Perry, Meshuggah, Tony Williams ( and all the stuff he does with Holdsworth ), Astra, Bill Bruford, Protocal, Karizma, Chopin, John Cage, Big Bill Broonzy, Joe Pass, and Ted Greene ( his articles from Guitar Player magazine are excellent for learning new chords )and THOUSANDS of other musicians and artists. . .too many to mention here.
- Lots of them, but mainly books on the making of music ( be it biographical or theory ) or making of books on movies. I recommend the following: BB King's autobiography, Frank's books ( all of them really ), The Guitar World interviews with Eddie Van Halen ( recent edition includes new photos ), and Eric Clapton's auto. In fact I may form a group here showcasing certain books to read and some to avoid. The recent Eddie Van Halen photo coffee book by Neil Zlozower is excellent! Take care
- About me:
Family man, plays guitar, love to listen to all kinds of music, watch tons of movies, and just try to be a good person. A challenge but I love making a difference in one's life. I work for a CBS TV station in West Sacramento as a photographer and reporter. What a life!